The Color Purple Reflection/Journal Entry Day 2 Reflection: In letters 7-9, Celie's father, Fonso, beats Celie for dressing "trampy". By now she is used to her father beating her. Nettie cries because she realizes what is happening to her sister and both of them are going to be separated. Mr._____ wants Celie, instead, Fonso suggests Celie and talk about her. Calling her ugly and unattractive Fonso says she is a good worker, stepmother, and unable to have kids. Basically stating she is nothing but what she already was. Later Mr.______ comes back around to see Celie and Fonso offers a Celie's cow as a gift. On the day of the wedding, Celie is attacked by one Mr.______ son. Hitting with her a rock. Maybe indicating that the son will not like Celie in the future. Furthermore, Celie thinks about Nettie while Mr._____ has sex with her. For Celie, it is not much romance going on since Celie was raped. Day 2: My day consisted of watching movies, learning integrat...
Popular posts from this blog
Fences Reflection|Journal Entry Day 19 The class went over homework from last night. Then, we read Fences. It is a interesting play and book to begin with. Troy is the father of a idealistic musician, archangel son, and a inspiring football player, Rose is his wife. Troy is blunt to anybody. Rose is the typical mother wanting to decide what's better for her and her kids. Gabriel, who himself is to believed to be the archangel, was shot in the head, but has a metal plate. Bono is a follower than a leader. He agrees on Troy's arguments or try not get in as much. Day 19: It is Valentine's Day! Nice to see people receiving gifts plus their reactions. I did a Valentine's Day Hairstyle. People said they loved my hair and I felt so happy. I like being creative with my hair. Especially when holidays come around. My brother took more pictures of me for the yearbook.
Introduction
Hi,my name is Asia Rivers and I attend B.C.Rain as a senior.Well,what I like to do for fun is being active,play video games,read,cartoon people,and go out occasionally.By being active,I mean running or working out in general.Sometimes,I will play the game in my room or in my brothers' room.At times,I tend to read some old books I still have.A fun fact about me is I can cartoon people and I have so much a liking of doing it.And me and my family will go to the park,shopping,etc.I am expectating for this class to learn new and exciting things I have never seen before.Read novels and poems to get the purpose,the story,and what is hidden like a rhyme scheme or a literary device.In 2018,I will acheive to keep up with work and grades,not get distracted,and making a higher score on the ACT.

Comments
Post a Comment